1800 931 129

Australian Outrigger Canoe Racing Association

Gallagher has been a trusted partner of Australian Outrigger Canoe Racing Association (AOCRA) for more than 15 years. During this time, our water sport experts have worked with AOCRA to develop a tailored insurance program that caters to the unique needs of outrigger racing.

We’ve also worked proactively alongside AOCRA on risk management innovation. From elite athletes right through to private paddlers, our risk management solutions help keep AOCRA members safe across all areas of outrigging in Australia.

What we cover

From the hub

What we cover

Public and Professional Liability Insurance

This liability insurance has been tailored to cover AOCRA, its affiliated clubs and members for all facets of Outrigging including participation, promotion and organisation. As long as AOCRA affiliated clubs are only involved in activities sanctioned by AOCRA, they generally won’t require additional Public Liability cover.

Club Management Liability Insurance

This policy covers participating AOCRA affiliated zones and local clubs. The cover extends to all past, present and future nominated representatives of these clubs. This includes officers, directors, committee members and employees who are acting on behalf of the nominated club in either a paid or voluntary capacity.

Personal Accident Insurance

Personal Accident Insurance reimburses you (the affiliated member of AOCRA) for costs associated with accidental injuries that occur during AOCRA-sanctioned events and activities.

From the hub

  • Gallagher Premiership Rugby: Exeter rout secures play-off berth

    Exeter Chiefs extended their lead at the top of the Gallagher Premiership and secured their place in the play-offs with a win over Bath this weekend. The 29-10 win saw the Chiefs run in 26 unanswered points as Exeter moved 9-points clear at the top of the table. Second place Saracens overturned an 11-point deficit […] Exeter Chiefs extended their lead at the top of the Gallagher Premiership and secured their place in the play-offs with a win over Bath… Read more

Need to make a personal accident claim?

If you’ve had an accident while participating in your sport and need to make claim, download a claims form, complete it and send it to us.

Make a claim

Need to make a make a public liability claim?

It is essential that you notify Gallagher of any potential claim. Contact us and we’ll provide you with advice as how to proceed.

Contact Us

Need to obtain a Certificate of Currency?

Our team can provide you with a Certificate of Currency to confirm the details and currency of the insurance policy.

Get a certificate
Back to top