1800 931 129

Australian Veteran Cycling Council 

The Australian Veteran Cycling Council (AVCC) represents passionate riders who love exploring scenic landscapes while racing and training. However, catering to a diverse range of cycling pursuits and cycling environments creates its own unique set of risk factors. These unique risks need to be fully considered when crafting a unified sports insurance program.

At Gallagher we pride ourselves on working collaboratively with our clients when it comes to risk mitigation. Together with the Australian Veteran Cycling Council, Gallagher has created a National Insurance Program designed to protect the physical, financial and legal safety of veteran riders.

Taking a proactive and insights-led approach to risk management has enabled Gallagher to achieve some impressive outcomes for the AVCC, both in terms of rider safety and also financially through cost effective premiums.


What we cover

From the hub

What we cover

Personal Accident Insurance

Personal Accident Insurance can financially assist insured individuals who are injured during an activity or event approved by the Australian Veteran Cycling Council.

Public and Products Liability and Professional Indemnity

Public and Product Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance covers the Australian Veteran Cycling Council including all affiliated bodies and its insured representatives against legal costs if they are accused of negligence by a third party.

From the hub

  • Gallagher Premiership Rugby: Exeter rout secures play-off berth

    Exeter Chiefs extended their lead at the top of the Gallagher Premiership and secured their place in the play-offs with a win over Bath this weekend. The 29-10 win saw the Chiefs run in 26 unanswered points as Exeter moved 9-points clear at the top of the table. Second place Saracens overturned an 11-point deficit […] Exeter Chiefs extended their lead at the top of the Gallagher Premiership and secured their place in the play-offs with a win over Bath… Read more

Need to make a personal accident claim?

If you’ve had an accident while participating in your sport and need to make claim, download a claims form, complete it and send it to us.

Make a claim

Need to make a make a public liability claim?

It is essential that you notify Gallagher of any potential claim. Contact us and we’ll provide you with advice as how to proceed.

Contact Us

Need to obtain a Certificate of Currency?

Our team can provide you with a Certificate of Currency to confirm the details and currency of the insurance policy.

Get a certificate
Back to top