1800 931 129


Our specialist brokers and risk mitigation experts here at Gallagher have worked with the Australian Veteran Cycling Council to create a National Insurance Program that incorporates Personal Accident Insurance, Public and Products Liability Insurance and Professional Indemnity Insurance.

Personal Accident Insurance

Personal Accident Insurance can provide financial assistance to members of the Australian Veteran Cycling Council (such as cyclists, coaches, officials and volunteers) who are injured during an approved activity or event. This excludes any medical costs that are covered (or partly-covered) by Medicare. For information on Medicare coverage and Personal Accident Insurance, visit the Make A Claim page.  

Public and Products Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance

Public and Product Liability Insurance can provide protection for the Australian Veteran Cycling Council and its insured representatives against legal and associated costs following an accusation of negligence. Professional Indemnity Insurance provides protection for insured for Australian Veteran Cycling Council representatives against legal and associated costs that may occur if they are accused of negligent acts, errors or omissions.

Need to obtain a Certificate of Currency?

Our team can provide you with a Certificate of Currency to confirm the details and currency of the insurance policy.

Get a certificate

Need to make a personal accident claim?

If you’ve had an accident while participating in your sport and need to make claim, download a claims form, complete it and send it to us.

Make a claim

Back to top