1800 931 129

NSW Rugby League

Gallagher has been protecting Rugby League for over 30 years. We’re proud to be in partnership with NSW Rugby League and to lead the field in Rugby League insurance broking and risk mitigation.

Our passion for the game is matched only by our knowledge and experience. Our team has a deep understanding of all facets of rugby league, from community clubs right through to elite and international levels of the game.

Our expert brokers take an insights-led approach to rugby league risk mitigation, whether they’re developing state-wide insurance programs or crafting bespoke insurance solutions for elite and representative players. We speak your language and understand the game isn’t played during office hours. So you can rest assured that we’ll be there when you need us most.


Sport@Gallagher – League App on App Store or Google Play

What we cover

From the hub

What we cover

Public Liability

This protects NSW Rugby League and its insured clubs and individuals (such as coaches and officials) against costs that may arise due to an accusation of negligence from football related activities.

Personal Accident Insurance

Where this cover is implemented, it provides specific benefits to players who are injured while playing rugby league. Although extremely cost-effective premiums have been achieved through a state program, it is up to individual clubs and organisations to arrange this coverage with Gallagher.

From the hub

  • child jumping on trampoline

    Tricky trampoline parks face insurance challenges

    The popularity of trampoline parks has boomed over recent years thanks to how easy they are to set-up and the limited amount of investment it takes to launch. More recently, however, insurance challenges have seen trampoline parks suffer from a lack of available insurance cover. Tim Roarty, Senior Sports Broker at Gallagher, said that the […] The popularity of trampoline parks has boomed over recent years thanks to how easy they are to set-up and the limited amount of investment… Read more

Need to make a personal accident claim?

If you’ve had an accident while participating in your sport and need to make claim, download a claims form, complete it and send it to us.

Make a claim

Need to make a make a public liability claim?

It is essential that you notify Gallagher of any potential claim. Contact us and we’ll provide you with advice as how to proceed.

Contact Us

Need to obtain a Certificate of Currency?

Our team can provide you with a Certificate of Currency to confirm the details and currency of the insurance policy.

Get a certificate
Back to top