1800 931 129

Skate Australia

Australia’s skating landscape covers a diverse range of thrilling disciplines, from roller derby and skateboarding through to artistic skating and inline hockey. As skating insurance specialists, our team have both the skills and experience to identify and address risks across all skating disciplines. We’ve used these skating-specific insights to create a tailored National Insurance Program for Skate Australia. This program protects the physical, legal and financial safety of all members of the skating community.

The team here at Gallagher are extremely proud of our partnership with Skate Australia and the work we’ve done together to help create safer skating environments for all Skate Australia members.

What we cover

From the hub

What we cover

 Public Liability Insurance and Professional Indemnity

This protects Skate Australia including all affiliated bodies and insured individuals (such as sanctioned coaches and officials) against costs that may arise due to an accusation of negligent acts, errors or omissions.

Personal Accident Insurance

This covers skaters and other Skate Australia members for accidental injuries that occur while they’re participating in events or activities sanctioned by Skate Australia.

Association Liability Program

This covers Skate Australia and its affiliated state, league and club bodies. It also extends to cover nominated representatives of these organisations.

Property Insurance Program

Gallagher has collaborated with Skate Australia to create an additional optional comprehensive insurance option offered to skating rinks, centres and club offices.

From the hub

  • child jumping on trampoline

    Tricky trampoline parks face insurance challenges

    The popularity of trampoline parks has boomed over recent years thanks to how easy they are to set-up and the limited amount of investment it takes to launch. More recently, however, insurance challenges have seen trampoline parks suffer from a lack of available insurance cover. Tim Roarty, Senior Sports Broker at Gallagher, said that the […] The popularity of trampoline parks has boomed over recent years thanks to how easy they are to set-up and the limited amount of investment… Read more

Need to make a personal accident claim?

If you’ve had an accident while participating in your sport and need to make claim, download a claims form, complete it and send it to us.

Make a claim

Need to make a make a public liability claim?

It is essential that you notify Gallagher of any potential claim. Contact us and we’ll provide you with advice as how to proceed.

Contact Us

Need to obtain a Certificate of Currency?

Our team can provide you with a Certificate of Currency to confirm the details and currency of the insurance policy.

Get a certificate
Back to top