1800 931 129

Touch Rugby League

Gallagher has been protecting Touch Rugby League (TRL) for over 2 years. Our partnership with Touch Rugby League has enabled us to create safer sporting environments for all members of the TRL community.

There are many unique risks associated with touch rugby league. Which is why we’re thrilled that TRL Australia has recognised the expertise of our team of specialist brokers here at Gallagher. Together, we’ve created the Touch Rugby League National Insurance Program. This program is designed to protect the physical, financial and legal safety of all those associated with the sport of TRL from players to coaches and officials.

Taking a proactive approach to risk management has enabled Gallagher to achieve some impressive outcomes for Touch Rugby League, both in terms of player safety and financially through cost effective premiums.

What we cover

From the hub

What we cover

Personal Accident Insurance

This covers players and other Touch Rugby League members for accidental injuries that occur while they’re playing or participating in other events or activities sanctioned by TRL.

Public Liability Insurance and Professional Indemnity

This protects Touch Rugby League including all affiliated franchises and its insured individuals (such as coaches and officials) against costs that may arise due to an accusation of negligent acts, errors or omissions.

Property Insurance Program

Gallagher has collaborated with Touch Rugby League to create an additional comprehensive insurance option offered to touch rugby league centres, offices and clubs.

From the hub

  • General

    Gallagher Premiership Rugby: Last gasp try gives Worcester first win

    A last-gasp try from debutant Ted Hill gave Worcester their first win of the Gallagher Premiership Rugby season and saw them move off the foot of the table. Worcester ran out to a huge lead against ten-time champions Leicester with a 30-11 half-time margin. Duncan Weir led the way, scoring two tries and converting them […] A last-gasp try from debutant Ted Hill gave Worcester their first win of the Gallagher Premiership Rugby season and saw them move off the… Read more

Need to make a personal accident claim?

If you’ve had an accident while participating in your sport and need to make claim, download a claims form, complete it and send it to us.

Make a claim

Need to make a make a public liability claim?

It is essential that you notify Gallagher of any potential claim. Contact us and we’ll provide you with advice as how to proceed.

Contact us

Need to obtain a Certificate of Currency?

Our team can provide you with a Certificate of Currency to confirm the details and currency of the insurance policy.

Get a certificate
Back to top