1800 931 129


Our volleyball insurance and risk mitigation experts here at Gallagher have worked with Volleyball Australia to create a National Insurance Program Sports Injury Cover Program designed to address the unique risks associated with volleyball.

Public Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance

This liability insurance has been tailored to cover Volleyball Australia members for all facets of volleyball including participation, promotion and organisation. As long as a Volleyball Australia affiliated club is only involved in activities sanctioned by Volleyball Australia, they generally won’t require additional Public Liability cover.

However, if a club is operating a commercial sporting facility (either indoor or on the beach) they will need additional insurance coverage. Professional Indemnity covers accredited coaches and officials against legal and associated costs that may arise in the case of an accusation of negligent acts, errors or omissions.

Personal Accident Insurance

This covers members who are injured while participating in sanctioned Volleyball Australia events. Gallagher has achieved great value premiums by conducting a full sporting risk analysis, premium pooling through a national program and a proactive approach to risk management.

Although this Personal Accident insurance covers standard benefits and sums, we strongly recommend players to also take out their own insurance. Our volleyball specialist brokers can discuss your individual circumstances and the best insurance options for protecting yourself and your future.

Association Liability Program

This policy covers Volleyball Australia’s participating affiliated state, league and incorporated club bodies. The cover extends to nominated representatives of these insured bodies, such as directors, trustees, employees and volunteers.

 Property Insurance Program

Gallagher has collaborated with Volleyball Australia to create an additional comprehensive insurance option for volleyball offices, clubs and centres. Members are invited to join this policy, which provides comprehensive coverage for equipment, offices and property. Specifically tailored to suit the needs of volleyball clubs and sporting centres, this policy also includes additional benefits and increased cover limits.  

Need to obtain a Certificate of Currency?

Our team can provide you with a Certificate of Currency to confirm the details and currency of the insurance policy.

Get a certificate

Need to make a personal accident claim?

If you’ve had an accident while participating in your sport and need to make claim, download a claims form, complete it and send it to us.

Make a claim

Back to top